Are you a digital specialist looking for a new challenge in your career? Are you an experienced sales manager, a good dealmaker who naturally builds trust, and an entrepreneur at heart? Do you understand the challenges of implementing large digital projects?
We are leading European digital agency focusing on the Drupal CMS, and are growing quickly branching out to New York City. We are looking for our very first sales manager here.
This is an excellent sales opportunity for someone who enjoys working with cutting-edge digital tools and state-of-the-art processes to help drive businesses’ digital transformation.
If you got what it takes and are ready to take on this mission you will be supported by:
-strong client references
-a unique delivery capability in the world, with a team of 200+ Drupal specialists
-an attractive working environment as part of a fast-growing yet established company, with a strong identity and culture
The benefits you will enjoy as a Digital Business Director are:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Unlimited Commissions (you control your earnings)
- A massive stock option plan
- Full suite of benefits (medical, dental, vision, PTO, etc.)
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting
You will be responsible with developing our company in the NY area, across our target markets: blue chip companies, even indirect sales with very large interactive agencies. You will develop and implement a strategy to address this market.
You will be reporting to the CEO.
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of 5 years in an interactive agency where you had to solve digital business challenges
- A hunger to strategize and develop new client relationships, creating/managing large pipelines of prospective clients
- Manage all levels of the sales life cycle including prospecting, identification, qualification, closing, and account management
- Must meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals
- Someone who can lead strategic development of new business pitches from RFP response to closing accounts, including MSA and contract negotiations.
- Strong presentation, verbal and written skills, as well as proven ability to develop well-positioned and thoughtful documents and presentations.
- A solid marketing background capable of understanding and defining business needs as well as a solid background with project implementation
- Someone who stays abreast of digital trends and understands how they might support or drive clients’ business initiatives.
- A proven track record of developing a sales territory with at least 5+ years digital selling experience, a strong business development background, preferably in the New York metro area
- Used to navigating within blue chip accounts – a partner and confidant for clients.
- Someone who shows relentless persistence in a competitive marketplace.
$120,000 – $150,000 dependent on experience.